Amir Tsarfati, founder of Behold Israel and Middle East news correspondent from Galilee, says the “barbaric massacre” carried out by Hamas terrorists in Israel earlier this month has caused the Israeli government to finally understand that unless they “put an end to Hamas, it will never stop.”
Hamas’ attacks against Israel on Oct. 7 mark the deadliest day for Jews since the Holocaust. More than 1,400 people were murdered, including 30 Americans, and over 3,400 were wounded. Hamas also took 199 people hostage, some of whom are Americans.
On Tuesday, the Health Ministry in Gaza said more than 3,000 people had been killed and more than 12,500 wounded since Israel began retaliatory airstrikes.
In a video interview with The Christian Post on Tuesday, Tsarfati responded to the frequent claims from some on the political left that Israel is an “apartheid state” that deprives Arabs of political and civil rights.





Leave a comment